When I posted the first of my perfume collection videos last week, I was surprised -- happily -- by the response. It turns out that people have a higher tolerance for my squirrelly off-the-cuff fume ramblings than I anticipated. Good thing, too, because there are three more of these "Puckrik Unplugged" collection vids coming up after this one. And I just discovered that I left out a bottle. (I promise I'll make it up to you, Comme des Garçons Daphne.)
Picking up where I left off in Part 1, Part 2 sees me doh-dee-doh-ing my way from number 17 to 29 of my sniffy buddies.
Here are the featured fragrances:
1. Shiseido Feminité du Bois (now available in the Serge Lutens line)
2. Santa Maria Novella Acqua di Cuba
3. Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely liquid satin
4. Parfumerie Generale L’Oiseau de Nuit
5. Frédéric Malle Une Rose
6. Le Labo Labdanum 18
7. Frédéric Malle Musc Ravageur oil
8. Ultima II Sheer Scent
9. Solange Azagury Partridge Cosmic
10. Solange Azagury Partridge Stoned
11. Ormonde Jayne Tolu parfum
12. Guerlain Attrape Coeur
13. Juliette Has a Gun Lady Vengeance
Any of these tickle or torture your nose?
Click on the fragrance names for more information.
Smell along with Katie: Perfume Collection Part 1, Part 3, Part 4, and Part 5.